Apparel Business in Dubai – Clothing & Garments Trading
Human beings have evolved and formed a community that has certain needs and wants. Clothing is one such need which in turn has given rise to a whole industry called the textile industry or the apparel industry. The apparel industry is one of the most booming industries in all six continents. In Middle East Asia, Dubai is the hub of luxurious clothing and retail shops. Besides, it is also a place famous for its posh malls and shopping centers. Therefore those who are looking for a business investment can definitely start an Apparel Business in Dubai.
Apparel industry in Dubai and its benefits
The apparel industry in Dubai comes second after the oil industry in terms of providing employment to people. Secondly, it also gives equal importance to regional as well as international trade. Therefore the apparel industry is booming and a flourishing sector. Let us see some benefits of stepping into the apparel business in Dubai:
Benefits of Apparel Business in Dubai:
- The apparel industry in Dubai is the second largest industry thus has a huge market share.
- The growing economy and increasing business opportunities provide investors a platform to excel.
- Apparel business can be established easily on various locations like offshore, mainland and free zone.
- Accessibility and exposure to the international market increases opportunities of investment.
- The factors such as low labor costs, low corporate taxes, lack of export limitations etc. also make Dubai an apt market.
- The Government is also a great support for this growing industry.
Process of setting up Apparel business in Dubai Mainland:
- Submit copies of passport and visas.
- Submit NOC’s for initial and trade name approval.
- Decide on the location of the business based on availability of resources, accessibility etc.
- After deciding the location, arrange the tenancy contract.
- Draft a MOA (Memorandum of Association).
- We should submit all the required documents to DED.
- Finally procure the trade license from DED to avail various facilities.
Dubai Textile City
DTC is a free zone area that was formed on an agreement between PCFC(Ports Customs and Free Zone Corporation) and TEXMAS to facilitate textile traders in Dubai and other parts of the world. Moreover, it was established to help the traders in re-export business. The members of DTC also enjoy the full support from Dubai Ports and Customs, who also help in arranging visa requirements. Besides it also has many benefits on rents and lease of the enterprise.
Types of Activities done at DTC
Therefore setting up an Apparel business in Dubai is a good option as the market has various choices and facilities which facilitate a smooth run. In short, if you are planning to venture into new areas, the apparel business in Dubai will yield higher returns.
Beyond View Business setup is a reputed Business setup consultancy based in Dubai, UAE. We have a track record of establishing many Mainland, Free Zone and Offshore companies. Feel free to book a free Consultation with our expert anytime.