Offshore company in UAE helps you to develop your business or asset ownership in Middle Easy in most beneficial way. There are many authorities in UAE which are providing the competitive offshore company formation packages which includes RAK Offshore, JAFZA Offshore (Dubai) and Ajman Offshore.
There are many authorities in UAE which are providing the competitive offshore company formation packages which includes RAK Offshore, JAFZA Offshore (Dubai) and Ajman Offshore.
To register offshore company, an agent requirement is compulsory to process. That agent is the main link between the government authority and new offshore company.
Features and Regulations of Offshore Company:
- Any amount for the capital of the company is allowed. No need to deposit the capital amount in the bank.
- The base number of investors and directors is one.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed and there is no tax and customes duty for offshore companies.
- Corporate Bank account opening in UAE Banks is allowed.
- No physical presence is required in the government authority.
- Operational cost is low.
- Purchase of property is allowed under the name of offshore company.
Offshore Company Formation Cost Details:
|Sr. No||Service||Government Fee (AED)|
|1||Offshore Company Registration Fee||8500 onwards|
|2||Share Capital||Included in Registration Fee|
|3||Registered Agent Fee||Included in Registration Fee|
|4||Bank Account Opening Charges||Included in Registration Fee|
If you are looking to form an offshore company, do contact us and our team will help you in complete process.