Dubai is known all over the world for the wonderful tourist destinations. Dubai flaunts attractive malls, high rises, beaches, resorts, water parks, and many more in its list of tourist places. A large number of people world over throng Dubai every year to witness the scintillating views. Tourism has a major impact on Dubai Economy. Therefore, the authorities are putting their best to make Dubai one of the best tourist destinations in the world.
Top Dubai Tourist Destinations:
- Burj Khalifa: At 2700 feet, Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest tower. It has 2 observation desks, a Las Vegas-inspired fountain, cities best luxury hotels, and multiple restaurants.
- Lego land Dubai: It is a family theme park where you can play with Lego bricks. It is divided into the Lego park and Lego water park. It is for kids age 2 to 12. There are over 40 interactive rides, 20 water slides, and more than 15000 Lego models.
- Dubai Frame: It is the world’s largest frame inspired by the logo of the upcoming Expo 2020. It was built in January 2020. Located in Zabeel Park, it has two high rises of 150 ms and a sky deck of 93 ms in breadth.
- Dubai Shopping Festival: The festival starts in the last week of December and ends in February. The shoppers can buy various items and choose from a list of brands at discounted prices ranging up to 75%.
- Global Village Dubai: It offers the best shopping, luxury, culture, entertainment spread over 17200000 sq mt and attracting over 5 million visitors in a year.
- Dubai Mall: It is the world’s largest shopping mall in an area of 500,000 and more than 1,200 stores. Above all, it offers the best shopping experiences.
- Burj Al Arab: It is one of the premium hotels in Dubai. Moreover, it has an array of chauffeur-driven limousines and a private helipad.
- Palm Jumeirah: It is an artificial archipelago, resembling a palm tree. It is created by land reclamation. Palm Jumeira extends into the Persian Gulf
Some Other Dubai Tourist Destinations:
- Dubai Grand Mosque: It is built in Iranian style and has a 70 m tall minaret. In addition, the interiors of the mosque and made of blue mosaic. Initially, it was a school for teaching the Quran, later opened for the public.
- Dubai Safari Park: This park has around 3000 animals from around the world. It is divided into villages based on the places to which the animals belong to. For instance, Safari Village, Asian Village, African Village, Arabian Village, Wadi Village, Kids Farm, and the like.
- Skydiving in Dubai: Skydiving in Dubai is voted to be one of the best services. Skydiving with the beautiful Palm Jumeirah below is one of the best experiences.
- Ski Dubai: It is the world’s largest indoor ski park with snow parks, an ice museum, ski slopes, and a skiing academy. It also hosts various events.
- Dubai Fountain: It is the world’s largest choreographed fountain located in the Burj complex. It surges high up to 150 meters to classical, Arabic, and other music.
- Jumeirah Beach: It is one of the most visited sandy white beaches. Resort properties in Dubai are around it.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: It is the world’s natural flower garden with 45 million flowers and plants. It is open from mid of November to mid of May
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: It is located under the Dubai Mall and houses 33000 marine life in 10 liters of the water tank.
- Atlantis the Palm: It is the first-ever resort built on Palm Jumeira Islands. It is built on the myth of Atlantis and has Arabian elements in features.
- Kite beach: It is a new beach attracting people with wakeboarding, kite surfing, paddleboarding, and many more.
- Dubai Dolphinarium: It is located in Creek Park. It has shows featuring dolphins, seals and exotic birds.
These are some of the tourist places in Dubai. A trip to Dubai without a visit to these places is not worth. Therefore, when you plan a visit make sure to include these places in your list of places to visit.