Fine Arts Training Centers in Dubai
Dubai has flourished itself into a very big and dynamic city. The huge number of investment opportunities has attracted many expatriates into this magnificent city. Similarly, Fine Arts training centers in Dubai have also witnessed this increasing number of opportunities. Dubai has transformed itself into a center of commercial arts, thus resulting in the opening up of a number of Fine Arts Training Centers in Dubai. Thanks to the growing ex-pat population, Dubai has benefitted a lot from these training centers. The opening of a training center is a good investment as education in itself has a huge market share. Moreover imparting new skills will garner more efficient professionals for the country’s development.
As an investor, if you are keen on trying new investment areas, fine arts training centers in Dubai are an option to go for. Let us see the steps which need to be followed while opening a training center.
Fine Arts are s creative art which involves learning a special skill set to make exquisite objects, environments, or experiences to share with others. Namely, the Sub Categories in Dubai Fine Arts Activities are:
Performance Arts Training
Performance Arts include skills related to artists body, face, etc. for example theatre performance, music, speech, etc.
Art and Craft Skills Training
These arts include making objects or specializing in art associated with materials. for example ceramics, folk arts, calligraphy, painting, etc.
The departments involved in issuing permits for Fine Arts Training Centers in Dubai
Department of Economic Development(DED)
The Department of Economic Development is the authority from where we can procure licenses for starting a fine arts training center in Dubai. Let us see the process
- Choose your business activity name and fill application for initial approval. for example, you are going to start a music academy then you have to fill in the business activity name for that.
- Reserve a trading name for your institution.
- Submit the required documents for verification as demanded by DED.
- Submit an application for a professional license.
- The DED will provide the initial approval and demand approvals from various government offices depending on the nature of the institute.
- Finally, after attaining all requirements DED will issue the fine arts training institute license.
Knowledge and Human Development Authority
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is an authority that ensures the growth and quality of education in Dubai. Firstly the department helps schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors, and government partners to provide quality education to students and also a bright future. Secondly, it is also responsible for issuing training institute permits after procuring a license from DED. The requirements for getting a KHDA permit involves two phases
The requirements in Phase one are:
- The applications should be filled for the new Educational Service Permit
- Trade name reservation should be done by the institute(copy of the license should be submitted)
- The training institute’s registration plan is also needed which should include the elements or the structure provided.
- The institute should provide all the NOC’s from specified institutions.
- Additionally, submit a list inclusive of all the courses.
- The manager should have a graduate degree for KHDA approval.
The requirements in Phase two are:
- A copy of the trade license and location map.
- The institute should provide a tenancy contract.
- Environment Health and Safety Certificate from Civil Defense
The training institute can collect the Education Services permit from the KHDA after 15 days required the proper submission of all the documents.
Therefore if you follow all rules and regulations you can easily set up a fine arts training center. Moreover, it is always good to educate students and contribute to a better future for the country.
Also, read our recent articles about company formation in Mainland and Free Zone. There are many free zones in UAE. Consult our experts to get the best advice for your business in UAE.