How to Get Healthcare Facility License in Dubai
Healthcare is a basic requirement for all of us. Investors in Dubai are always looking to get benefits from this sector. In Dubai, healthcare facility license approval authority is Dubai Health Authority (DHA) which issues the final permit to perform the activity.
Healthcare Facilities Activities:
Following are the main activities which requires DHA approval.
- General Clinic.
- Specialty Clinic.
- Day Surgery Center.
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center.
- Diet and Weight Control.
- Optics Center.
- Fertilization Center.
Processing of Healthcare Facility License:
The process of this license starts from the Dubai Economic Department. DED gives you the initial approval and ask you to get the approval from Dubai Health Authority. Then you will be required to provide certain documents to complete the DHA approval. New Facility License General requirements are:
- Passport copies for local partner and UAE Emirates ID
- Passport, visa and Emirates ID copies of all expat partners. For visit visa holders, no need of Emirates ID.
- Engineering Layout/floor plan for facility. (should be from approved engineering office and clear furnished layout with rooms labels and measurement in SQM)
- Engineering office Trade License. (should have activity of Interior Decoration or Architectural Prospective Drawings Services)
- Proposal letter from owner / partners or who have power of attorney. (should clarify the location, specialists and services will provide signed by the all partners or who has the power of attorney with supported documents)
- Affection plan from Dubai Municipality or Ejari.
- Name Reservation from Dubai Economic Department (DED) or Free zone.
- DHA undertaking letter from owner / partners or who have power of attorney.
Please note, every activity requires different set of document requirement, Contact us for more detailed information. Normal time frame of the DHA initial approval is 10 days.
After getting the Initial approval from DHA, you can get the trade license from DED. Meanwhile, you can complete the interior/exterior process of the location. Once you get the location ready, you need to apply for the final DHA permit. This process will take 15 days. You also need to add professionals and medical directors in the healthcare facility according to your activity. There will be an inspection from DHA and if everything is according to the guidelines of the DHA, they will approve the facility and issue the final DHA license. You can start giving your services once you get the DHA final permit.
If you want to start a healthcare facility license, send us an enquiry or Chat live now. We will be happy to help.