Dubai is one of the amazing countries worldwide. For this reason, many overseas entrepreneurs, investors and professionals are looking for ways to form their business in the UAE. Currently, the golden visa Dubai is one of the high demanded documents in town. It’s your lottery ticket to 10 years residency in world class country, UAE.
The UAE Golden Visa enables talented overseas people to work, live or study in Dubai while enjoying absolute advantages. Talent such as Investors, Hardworking students, scientists, entrepreneurs and graduates, as well as, doctors and nurses and humanitarian pioneers are included in those eligible for this amazing Golden Visa. Process of applying for golden visa is not as tricky as you made its image in your mind it is.
Additionally, the application process for Golden Visa in Dubai became super easier, after the latest October’s 2022 update to the residence and entry programme of Dubai. Let’s see if you meet the criteria to apply or not. Also, read about the Golden Visa requirements and benefits explained below and find out digital services to apply for.
What is Golden Visa in UAE?
In 2019, the United Arab Emirates announced 10-years golden visas for selected residents. They allow expats to work, live and study in the Dubai without the need of any kind of local sponsor and with their full business ownership on the mainland of UAE.
The UAE Residency and Entry Program has recently been updated, allowing more individuals to apply for a Golden Residency Visa. With the updated guidelines, the requirements for applying for ten-year golden visas have been flexible and more individuals from a wide range of sectors will be able to apply for 10 years visa.
Let’s discuss the perks of Golden Visa UAE
The perks of long-term visas also broaden to immediate family members. Golden Visa or Green Residence holder can sponsor their children of up to the age of 25, according to old rule only 18 years old children can be sponsored. Also, Unmarried daughters have no age limit. Other than this:
- Extended residence rights
- Exclusive health care packages
- Self-sponsored work or residence
- Live, work and study in the Dubai.
- Ability to sponsor unlimited domestic helpers and dependents.
- Extended time outside the UAE
- Esaad Privilege Card of Dubai Police
Who can apply for the UAE Golden Visa?
Under the latest updates to the Dubai Residence and Entry programme, UAE eligible Golden Visa residency to more workers. It has now been broadened to researchers, senior scholars and clerics, talented students and graduates, scientists, expert in health fields, experts in industry and fourth industrial revolution and for high skilled professional workers.
Detail information on each category is given below:
Real estate investors can obtain a Golden Visa Residency by Investment in Dubai, up to AED 2 million in UAE’s real estate market. This has prompted many residents of Dubai to invest or strengthening their properties to meet the AED 2 million threshold needed for long-period residency. In addition, residency can be obtained when investors purchase one or more off-plan properties from approved local real estate firms for not less than AED 2 million.
2: For Researchers and Scientists
Scientists and researchers with high influence and Accomplishment in their field of study can apply for a golden visa, based on the endorsement from the Emirates Scientists Council. These are the requirements for scientists and researchers to apply for golden visa.
- One should have a PhD or Master’s degree fields like Life Sciences, Engineering, Technology and Natural Sciences as classified by the Education Ministry.
- A PhD holder from one of the best 500 universities or a Master’s from one of the top 250 universities around the globe.
- Field Weighted Citation Index grade 1.0.
- H-index grade of 10 or above, or Scopus H-index grade greater than 20.
Highly-skilled and passionate Professionals or workers with high professional experience and qualifications are also eligible to apply for the golden visa. This category covers disciplines like:
- Business and administration
- Information technology
- Science and engineering
- Social sciences
The application is conditional that one should must have job in the UAE and classification in the first or second occupational level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratizations (MOHRE). The applicant must also have at least a bachelor’s degree and their salary must be AED 30,000 or above monthly.
4: Frontline Heroes
Doctors, nurses and any other healthcare staff helping in remarkable circumstances such as the pandemic of COVID-19, are now also eligible for the prestigious UAE golden visa, in “recognition of their sacrifices and efforts”. For this they must have recommendation letter from the Ministry of Health, and a valid license to operate in the Dubai.
5: Students and high Achievers
- Students who have achieved remarkable academic success in either UAE universities or secondary schools can also apply for the Golden Visa scheme.
- Talented individuals who have attended one of the world’s top 100 universities can also apply for the 10-years visa. Year of graduation, Academic performance/grades, and university categorization are all examined.
- Students from top universities in the world with 3.8 GPA and above are eligible to apply for this amazing visa.
- Students of high school who have achieved at least 95% in the school certificate from public or private schools are also eligible. And you know the plus point? Families of those students’ will also be included in the visa.
6: Humanitarian pioneers
If you are a humanitarian pioneer, you can also get a golden visa for 10 years. To qualify as a humanitarian pioneer, you must be in one of the following categories:
- Prominent members of prestigious international and regional organizations
- Prestigious members of organizations who work for public benefit and recipients of awards for humanitarian recognition
- Renowned humanitarian supporters and volunteers
7: Exceptional Talent
Individuals with exceptional talent in the fields of arts, culture, digital technology, sports, innovation, medicine, law and more are eligible to apply for the Golden Visa for 10-years.
In addition, the 10-year visa will be granted solely based on an individual’s talent. It will not be affected by education, job status, monthly salary or professional status. The golden visa requires approval from a federal or local government entity.
How do I apply for UAE Golder Visa?
If you see yourself totally eligible for this amazing golden visa and fall into the above-mentioned categories? Congratulations, you could be on a right track to obtaining a Golden Visa for 10 years.
The most convenient way to find out if you can apply for the 10 years visa is to use a tool which is UAE government eligibility tool. Then head towards the golden services section of that website and request for a nomination. Candidates must provide valid documents and be willing to relocate to the Dubai in line with their business plan.
Why choose Beyond View?
If you are interested in obtaining the Golden Visa UAE, but you want someone to assist you in Golden Visa process. You can count on Beyond view business setup company to help you. Our team of specialists will guide you through every stage to obtain your important legal document.
We have been providing our services for so long to individuals who want to come to the Dubai to live and work. Start enjoying all the perks of Dubai Golden Visa and experience a super amazing quality of life by living in one of the best countries in the world. Contact us, we’d love to assist!