Business Setup in Ajman Mainland
Ajman is a coastal region that covers 260 square/kilometers in area with a population of 500,000. The city is connected by an unmatched road to the other parts of the UAE. Meanwhile, the city has transformed itself into a business hub that provides entrepreneurs abundant opportunities for investment. Moreover, the growth in GDP has also helped the business market to attract more expats into Ajman. Besides the emirates also offers exquisite locations like Offshore, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman Free Zone Media City, and Ajman Mainland. The companies in Ajman are located in commercially organized spaces. However, these companies are regulated by UAE government policies and legal structures. Let us consider some points if you are planning for a business setup in Ajman mainland.
Mainland Business Options in Ajman
Mainland Business requires a local sponsor to set up business in Ajman. Moreover a local sponsor will own 51 % share in the company, and the business entrepreneur will own the remaining 49%. There are various business entities which provides scope for investment.
- General trading
- Public Shareholding Company
- Branch Office
- Representative Office
- Professional Firm
Process for Business Setup in Ajman Mainland
- Firstly submit the application for company formation at the customer service center of DED.
- The second step is to take approval from municipality for verification of the business location. Subsequently take permission from all the concerned departments depending on the type of business activity.
- Furthermore obtain the approval for the decided trade name. After getting the approval the entrepreneur has to obtain business register and membership certificate issued.
- To get accepted into the Register of Companies the entrepreneur should submit the information and receipts from the Ministry of Trade.
- Subsequently pay the required fees and submit the application to the Customer Service Center.
- Finally you will receive the business license after one day.
- Passport Copy of the shareholders.
- Proof of residence or Visit.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
- Business Plan for certain activities.
Benefits of Starting Business Setup in Ajman Mainland
- Quick and easy process
- Accessibility to different locations
- Low living Cost
- Low cost for setting up a business
- Strategic Location with ports.
- Modern Infrastructure
- Low cost on land rentals.
Thus this is brief on the process of getting license to setup business in Ajman. Besides the main industries in Ajman are manufacturing, construction, wholesale and retail, real estate and business services, transport, storage and communications. Therefore it is a always good to opt for these industries.