If you plan to own a business in UAE you will have a number of benefits of having it as an offshore company. Some of the major Benefit of the Offshore Company are:
- The Asset protection
- The Financial confidentiality
- The Low registration cost
- There is no red tape
- The Secure property rights with full ownership
An offshore company is a business in the UAE in which the investors live in another country. Some major activities that the offshore companies are carrying out in the UAE are:
- The Investment.
- The Real estate and property ownership.
- The Yacht owning.
- The Ship management, etc.
The documents required for forming an offshore company are:
- Firstly, the passport copies of the directors and the shareholders.
- Next, the name of the company.
- In addition, the profiles or the CVs of all the investors.
- And finally, the proof of residential address of the owners.
Benefit of the Offshore Company
The major advantages of forming an Offshore Company in UAE are:
- Firstly, the ease of use of any currency.
- There is no import duties which is applicable.
- Further, it allows full foreign ownership.
- Moreover, a very simple and quick process of setting up.
- Suitable for any kind of international business.
- Simple governing and reporting requirements.
- Similarly, the officers doesn’t need to register publicly.
- There is no tax obligations and accounting charges.
- Above all, 100% tax free registration in the UAE.
Why to choose an offshore company?
There are many factors that make UAE an ideal location to setup an offshore company.
The Tax Relief – 100% tax exemption is one of the major benefits of offshore company setup in UAE. It provides clarity for businessmen to take part in various business activities. Therefore it makes them to invest in UAE. There is no built-in tax. Income tax, corporate tax and personal tax is taken, so ensures great return on money.
The Lower capital requirements: Setting up offshore company requires less capital.
The Easy Incorporation – Formation of an offshore company is fast and simple. The cost is much lower than the free zones or the mainland companies. To register an offshore company, there is no requirement of physical presence of shareholder and physical office space.
The Secrecy – All the data and records of shareholders, board members and principals are kept secret. There is maximum level of secrecy. In other words secrecy is one of the important advantages in running an offshore company.
The Complete Ownership – Even foreign investors or owners enjoy 100% ownership. There is no need for a local partner.
The Asset Protection – Helps in protecting company’s intellectual property, the real estate and other assets by creating a legal separation between the creditors and the company’s assets.
There is no Double Taxation – There is a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTTA) among countries. In this the taxpayers and the international residents have no need to pay tax in two countries.
The Reduced Administration: The directors of the offshore company has less legal duty, and the need for the physical office can be exchanged with the virtual office which is cost-effective.
Some other Benefit of Offshore Company are as follows –
- Firstly, 100% foreign ownership with the Financial Privacy and with the tax exemption.
- Secondly, the banking services and the support through multiple currencies.
- Thirdly, the operative Benefits and the faster formation process.
- Fourthly, there is no need for physical presence of the investor, therefore a Register Agent can complete all the formalities.
- Fifthly, the availability of many free zone areas in the UAE.
- And finally, the ease of securing an E-commerce license in UAE.
UAE is well-known for the ease of doing business. Besides, there are sound infrastructure, banking facilities, economic facilities to support. This helps the investors to invest in UAE in an offshore company which in return helps them to flourish. We are reputed business setup consultants in UAE, our experts can assist you with all types of business setup in all emirates of UAE including Mainland Company Formation, FreeZone Company Setup, Food Delivery License, Food Truck License, Professional License, Commercial License and many others. We also provide all government liaison services. Feel Free to reach us via the contact form or direct call.