Professional Trade License in Dubai
Dubai is already known as a business hub. Many entrepreneurs are coming to Dubai to set up their business here. The business-friendly policies of the government attract businessmen from all over the world to Dubai. In addition, infrastructure technology and other factors assist in the ease of doing business. To set up a business in Dubai, it is essential that they hold a license. There are three major types of licenses issued which are: Commercial license, Industrial license, and professional license. Professional trade license in Dubai is issued to selected types of industries only.
Professional trade license is available for:
- Accounting and auditing firms
- IT firms
- Management Consultancy
- Healthcare and medical services
- Institutes and educational institutions
- Legal organizations
- Architectural consultants
- Printing and publishing
- Security services
- Document clearing services, etc.
Benefits of Professional License
- Firstly, professional service is set as a single owner business.
- Secondly, the owner has the flexibility to appoint employees.
- Thirdly, renting an office space becomes easy.
- Fourthly, the entrepreneur can select from a wide range of activities.
- Fifthly, the professionals can engage with a wide range of clients.
- Sixth, the professional can renew the license at an affordable cost.
- With the professional license in hand, the businessman can open a corporate bank account easily.
- Moreover, the businessman can process the visa, labor quota, family sponsorship much easily.
Measures to Receive a Professional Trade License in Dubai
The DED issues the professional trade license in Dubai. The professional trade license costs around AED10310. Firstly, the owner has to give a clear description of the planned activities. After that, the businessman has to appoint a local service agent. However, the local service agent has no equity or liability in the business. The LSA assists the business in legal matters only.
After that, the business has to get an initial license from the DED. Moreover, the owner has to register a trade name for the business which is according to the rules of the land. Furthermore, certain activities require external approvals from government departments.
Finally, the businessman has to submit the required documents to get the professional license.
The DED issues a professional license for 1 year like every other license, and it needs to be renewed every year.
- Passport copies of all shareholders.
- UID number / Visit Visa / Residence Visa Copy
- Local Sponsor Passport Copy and Emirates ID Copy
- NOC from sponsor for residence visa holder.
- Permissions from authorities, municipality, health ministry, etc. as required.
The professional is the sole owner of the company. He has 100% ownership in the firm. Therefore, he has flexibility in the operations of the business. Moreover, the owner has to appoint a Local service agent, but the LSA cannot interfere in the operations of the business. In short, the professional service business has many benefits. Setting up a professional business in Dubai can prove to be a successful one.