An appropriate workspace that has required facilities is spacious and has a good ambiance is heaven for the employees. In addition, the first impression of the business premises creates a lasting impression on the customers and clients. For a businessman, selecting an apt workspace is a tedious task. For new businesses, it is best to rent premises as it reduces cost. Real estate prices are on a rise in Dubai. Buying an office space would mean held up capital that can be used for other needs. Therefore, for new businesses in Dubai renting office space will be best. A company can buy property when it gets a stronghold in the market.
There are over 3000 branches of foreign companies in the UAE. Dubai’s strategic location, infrastructure, economic system, and laws make it one of the top business sites in the world. So, the demand for apt office space is high. The owner would find it better to rent an office space which is cheap, at the same time is pleasant to work in.
Impact of a Nice Workspace
The firm and the employees will both benefit from a healthy, furnished, ventilated office with basic necessities. A workspace with above said features improves dedication, professionalism, lowers stress, and improves work ethics. Better facilities, spacious environment, apt seating arrangement, locomotion are factors which retain employees for a long period.
Benefits of Rented Office
- Cost-effective as no capital investment is required.
- Distinguished location of business with a well-known landmark, facilities, and businesses nearby.
- Good networking to increase profitability.
- Professional look.
Factors to Consider While Renting Office Space in Dubai
- A recent trend is remote working where talent from all over the world combines.
- The manager must ensure that the required facilities are there.
- The owner should check the proximity to competitive business.
- The travel to the office and the transport facility to nearby places must be there.
- The owner should make sure to rent an office with ample parking space.
- The manager has to ensure all the costs are included in the contract and no additional costs are later mentioned.
The points to Note for renting office space in Dubai
- Firstly, the owner has to ensure that paperwork is in order
- Secondly, real estate transactions including commercial rentals are regulated by Ejari. The manager has to mention all the necessary details in the contract to avoid disputes in future.
- Thirdly, make sure that the rented office is within budget and no additional costs are there.
- The owner has to make proper arrangements in the office.
In short, renting an office space is an important decision to make. With EXPO 2020 around the corner, business opportunities will increase in Dubai. So, renting office space in Dubai is a vital decision to make. The right place with the right ambiance will increase employee motivation and professionalism. In turn, having a positive impact on the profitability of the business.