Dubai is truly called business heaven. Dubai facilitates the growth of business with its excellent business-friendly policies. In addition, it also provides support and encouragement to small business in Dubai to grow and flourish.
Small business is a partnership, sole proprietorship, or a corporation with minimum employees or with turnover less than the regular corporations.
The Commercial capital Dubai is home to 95% of the small business. It is the best place to advance careers. Dubai offers the best operating environment which is liberal and attractive. Moreover, Low tax rates, low import duty, strategic location, and infrastructure assist the small business to run smoothly.
Some Small Business In Dubai:
- Home-cooked food: The employees who work from 9 to 5 look for the best home-cooked food in the surroundings. Therefore, the home-cooked food business is a good option.
- Restaurants or Cafes: Most of the population tend to eat out on weekends. Hence, opening cafes will prove a good business idea.
- Recruitment: Businessmen require a skilled workforce to run their business. Recruitment agencies select the best workers and make their job easier.
- Daycare / Playschools: Safety and overall development of their kids is the topmost priority of every working parent. Daycare and playschools provide these benefits.
- Flower Delivery: Celebrations and business events require flowers for decorations.
- Gift and Toy Shop: Gifts and toys can be sold through shops or online.
- Documentation: Business requires lots of paperwork and other formalities to function. Documentation and attestation business helps in doing that.
- Online Trading (E-commerce): Goods can be sold online through online portals. This business is high on demand because people can get the goods at their doorsteps.
- Webpreneur: A Webpreneur provides financial and other technical services online to customers. For instance, developing mobile apps, online marketing, content writing, online PR firms are some examples.
- Bookkeeping: Business outsources their accounting work to other companies. Therefore, easing their work.
- Apparel: Dubai is a fashion hub. Apparel stores are a good business to open in Dubai.
- Property Management: Dubai is a rich city. Property management is a business that is in high demand.
Other than that, dry cleaning services, hair and beauty salons, workshops, mobile and electronic repair shops, art and craft-making are other business options.
How to Start a Small Business
The businessman needs to get knowledge of the local region. The demand and cost-benefit of the business have to be checked.
- Firstly, the businessman has to decide the type of legal entity and the type of business.
- Secondly, the trade name of the business has to be selected.
- Thirdly, the local partner has to be selected.
- The location of the business may be in the free zone or mainland.
- The business requires a trade license from the DED to function.
- Registration of the business is required.
In conclusion, people who want to start a business with low investment can setup a small business in Dubai therefore, increasing the independent workforce, self-employment, and job opportunities.