Dubai has welcomed many ex-pats. People from different nations come to make a living here. The major concern they have is the overall development of their kids. Dubai tries to make that concern less by providing one of the best education systems. The education system is of high standards. However, the kids need to have overall development rather than just academic development. Child development Center License and training center in Dubai offers just that.
What is a child development center?
A child development center is devoted to kids of age 6 years or above. It provides instructions to kids to enrich and develop non-academic skills. It supplements formal education. However, the content is different from formal schools. The KHDA ensures the appointment of qualified teachers to take classes for the students. The number of child development centers has increased steadily over the last two decades.
An development and training center is of two types:-
- One, which focuses on professional development and special skills
- Other, that focuses skill development and training of school and college students.
It requires professional license from DED. In addition KHDA and Civil Defense Authority has to approve.
Some of the courses offered by training centers in Dubai
- Abacus, Brain Gym
- Art and Craft
- Music Vocal and instruments, Dance
- handwriting improvement class, communication skill development
- personality development
- entrance coaching, training for olympiads,
- summer and winter camps offering skill development courses
- courses to improve their understanding of science and technology, robotics, mechanics, and electronics.
Steps to get Child Development Center license in Dubai
- Firstly, the training center needs to register a name with DED and get the initial approval
- Secondly, the center has to approach the KHDA ( Knowledge and Development Authority). KHDA is the authority that ensures excellence in the education sector. It is a supervisory authority of the Government of Dubai, UAE that supervises the private education sector in Dubai.
- Firstly, the center has to fill the forms and registration plan
- Secondly, the center has to provide a complete list of courses to be offered.
- The manager has to submit the educational records and academic qualification details
- The owner has to present a complete business plan
- The KHDA passes on NOC if the documents are approved.
- Thirdly, the institute has to submit the NOC from KHDA to the DED. Then the owner has to apply for a professional license and submit the documents related to the local service agent.
- The professional license from the DED has to be forwarded to the KHDA. In addition, the tenancy contract also has to be submitted.
- Finally, a certificate from the civil defense also has to be submitted. DED or KHDA may also ask for additional documents for clarification.
In conclusion, opening a training center in Dubai needs various approvals. However, the number of institutes is increasing day by day as child development is the of utmost importance to parents. Therefore getting a child development center license and training center license in Dubai is highly profitable.